Ransomware - facts, threats and countermeasures
Looking to navigate the growing threat of ransomware attacks?
Please join our expert for an online discussion on the facts, threats and countermeasures concerning ransomware incidents which have surged during the past year and continue to be a significant risk to all businesses.
What’s on the agenda
- New and emerging ransomware attack techniques
- Threat prevention and response
- Proposed Australian laws requiring the reporting of ransomware payments
- Recent case studies
- Practical tips in managing risk and liability
Who are the experts
- Detective Sgt John Cheyne – Victoria Police
- Susie Jones – CEO and Co-Founder, Cynch Security
- Nick Klein – Executive Director / Digital Forensics & Incident Response, CyberCX
- Dominic Schipano – NEO of CITT and Director of COSBOA
Who should attend
- Business leaders
- Policy makers
- CISOs cyber specialists
As a nationally recognised not-for-profit organisation and charity, the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) champions the development of a robust information security sector by building the capacity of professionals in Australia and advancing the cyber security and safety of the Australian public as well as businesses and governments in Australia.
- This event is FREE to attend.
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
- This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be made available to as part of the DIF On Demand program.