Back to events
Interested to learn more about EdTech being developed by University of Melbourne staff, students and Alumni? Thinking about solving a problem you see in teaching and learning?
As a part of the broader University of Melbourne Entrepreneurial Centre community, hear from the 2021 InnovatEd supported EdTech Projects on 25th May 2022 at 3pm on the Mezzanine of Melbourne Connect. Presenting projects include:
- Deckle is a subject based task-sharing tool for students to engage within a social platform. The virtual study rooms connect students within subjects with like-minded students to meet, chat about the latest lectures and provide peer study support.
- The Amazing Cell Sandbox Machine is a gamified, interactive e-learning biological processes simulation tool. It immerses students in a multidimensional learning experience focusing on the intra-cellular interactions at the foundation of biological sciences. Students choose their own adventure, while building their understanding of complex biological interactions and developing their analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3D Annotation tool is a platform for digitally annotating real and virtual objects. The tool lets students experience 3D content in a web browser and engage with real-time teacher-student interactions
- The Modular Patient is an online clinical simulation package that allows a flexible patient journey models to be created by connecting units from a library of journeys from across allied health services.
- OSCE Generic auto feedback app takes the pain out of Objective Structured Clinical Exam testing. It has been designed for use in clinical assessments to simultaneously deliver usable and developmental feedback to students in a timely fashion while also streamlining staff administrative duties.