Melbourne Connect Board (game) Room
Started in 2015 by small group of inclusive and enthusiastic gamers ‘lunchtime board games’ offers an opportunity for those who are new and experienced players a casual space to connect and meet people from across the University. The group encourages new players to come along and bring one of their favourite board or card games to play.
All are welcome and if you don’t have any games, don’t fret you can be guaranteed that there will be a small selection of fun and quick to play games available.
Some of our favourite games include:
- Hey that’s my Fish!
As this is a lunchtime session, please feel free to bring your lunch along with you to eat while you play.
Location: The Deck – Melbourne Connect
Please make your way to the Mezzanine Level (Level M via lifts or directly up the staircase at the main entrance) and ask our friendly concierge team where “The Deck” is located.
COVID-19 Safe Event Information
University of Melbourne COVIDSafe event guidelines are in place for this event. We require guests to comply at all times with Department of Health regulations as well as instructions, procedures and advice from the University of Melbourne and event support staff.
As part of the UoM community returning back to campus, you must complete the COVIDSafe Campus Training Module (link for students and staff members), the health declaration and check-in when you arrive at the event.
Attendance at this event means that you agree to:
- Carry a face mask with you when you leave home (unless you have a lawful reason not to)
- Wear a face mask indoors, unless eating or drinking
- Check in via the QR codes provided
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others where possible during the event
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands
Please do not come to the event if you are:
- Unwell, even with very mild symptoms
- Required to isolate or quarantine for any reason and/or you are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
If you become unwell while attending the event, you will immediately notify event organisers then leave the event and follow University of Melbourne COVID-19 testing and notification advice including seeking medical advice and testing (available at University of Melbourne Health Service, T: 8344 6905)