The second annual InEight Global Capital Projects Outlook report indicates the industry’s commitment to digitalisation is stronger than ever. But while 96% of respondents reported being either very or fairly optimistic about their business’s growth prospects for the coming year, 93% said their experiences with change management often came up short.
All of this seems to add up to a positive yet maturing view on the digital journey, one that realises the importance of a more humanistic approach to our transitions. But why now and what does a humanistic approach look like?
Join InEight’s Andrew Harris, VP Sales, APAC & Japan and Baris Ozdemir, Director, Project Delivery , plus industry expert Anna Ayoub, Head of Organisational Change Management Practice, Fusion 5 and Martin Coetsee, Group IT Executive, DRA Global as they explore the implications of this new maturity, and the realisation that success is more than simply installing software.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding the report’s findings and what they mean for the state of the industry
- Proactively managing employee tech adoption concerns for better outcomes
- Why new technologies demand new processes and what that means for you
- Human-centric tech implementations and what they really look like for your business
- How to invest in a digital transformation roadmap to realise your best long-term value
Andrew Harris - VP Sales, APAC & JAPAN at InEight
Baris Ozdemir - Director, Project Delivery at InEight
Anna Ayoub - Head of Organisational Change Management Practice at Fusion 5
Martin Coetsee - Group IT Executive at DRA Global
Learn more about InEight here.