Cyber Security / Innovation
DIF2021 Opening Debate: Which is worse - People or Technology?
As an event partner of the DIF2021, the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) is delighted to be involved in the official opening of the Festival with a debate about the worse risk – people or technology.
With mobile phones confirming dinner reservations, Facebook giving us new friends and laptops as light as air, AI incorporating in to daily life both at home and work, technology may seem nothing but valuable.
But technology can also be a huge hazard to businesses, and the impact on personal lives.
During this debate, we will explore the research and statistics, case studies and work through the risks to businesses and personal lives, either by the technology or people…which is worse?
Hear from the experts
Moderated by Damien Manuel, Chairperson at AISA
- Catherine Buhler – CISO, Energy Australia
- Patrick Fair – Principal, Patrick Fair & Associates
- EJ Wise – Principal, Wise Law Cyber Consulting
As a nationally recognised not-for-profit organisation and charity, the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) champions the development of a robust information security sector by building the capacity of professionals in Australia and advancing the cyber security and safety of the Australian public as well as businesses and governments in Australia.
- This event is FREE to attend.
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
- This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be made available as part of the DIF On Demand program.
This event is supported by the Victorian Government as part of the DIF2021 Festival