An Editor’s Guide to The Conversation
Researchers are invited to attend a one-hour session on how and why to write for The Conversation. The Conversation Australia attracts more than 20 million unique reads worldwide each month through its Creative Commons republications in outlets that include the ABC, IFL Science, the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and many more.
In this session, The Conversation Editor Sunanda Creagh will cover:
- The benefits of writing for The Conversation
- What sort of ideas the editors are seeking
- How to pitch an idea
- How editors decide what pitches to accept
- What happens if you get accepted / rejected
- How to write for The Conversation’s non-academic readership
Come and learn how to make The Conversation work for you.