Business / Creativity / Entrepreneurship / Finance / Innovation / Technology
2020 Translating Research At Melbourne (TRAM) Demo Day
On Tuesday 22 October, TRAM Demo Day will offer a high-yield opportunity for early-stage investors, prospective customers and those interested in working with research-based spin-outs to network and engage with seven teams taking research entrepreneurship in Melbourne to the next level!
Demo Day will highlight the progress of our TRAM Air cohort that have been working incredibly hard over the last 12 months on high-impact projects across construction tech, digital health, medtech, agtech and more.
This is your key opportunity to hear about the milestones the teams have achieved, make connections and get involved, so don’t miss out!
The TRAM Air teams:
- AquaTerra: An economical and non-invasive approach to measuring soil moisture content, enabling extensive land moisture mapping.
- Curvecrete: Beautiful, sustainable curved concrete with no waste.
- Faramoon: Automating the process of generating 3D building models.
- Intelligent Cost Manager: A cloud-based AI solution that forecasts construction costs.
- Porous Lane: Diverting end-of-life tyres from landfill to create high-performing, permeable pavements.
- Tiny Bright Things: Transform any standard microscope into a nanoscale imaging system.
- VR CORP: A tailored technological approach to the prevention, detection and intervention of service-related PTSD.